Lullaby Lullaby

Since you insist...
I kinda like the music. At times it's soft and hard to discern the lyrics, but the melody good anyway, and it works with the animation well.

At the Door At the Door

Very good, a twisted amalgamation of salad fingers and courage the cowardly dog, and it works. Good job.

Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

Among the most addicting things I've encountered. After a continuous hour of listening, I've yet to tire of this. Well played mate.

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

The game had a lot of railroading. Many good games make good use of this, but in this game the inability to do things that seem perfectly logical is frustrating. In addition, for a game in which choice is the main theme, there is hardly any choice other than not playing. There is also a major bug with the key setting the player back, forcing them to replay parts. Finally, the user interface could use some work. For example, when looking at the safe for the first time, i didn't know the code, but was unable to leave the interface, thus requiring me to restart the game.
The game is pretty bad, but there's something interesting here. With a lot of work this could be a very interesting and immersive piece, though as it is now, it is not worth playing.

Tripod Attack Tripod Attack

Fix the bugs

Winter Winter

Can't tell if a photograph, or very well done drawing