Lullaby Lullaby

Since you insist...
I kinda like the music. At times it's soft and hard to discern the lyrics, but the melody good anyway, and it works with the animation well.

At the Door At the Door

Very good, a twisted amalgamation of salad fingers and courage the cowardly dog, and it works. Good job.

Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

Among the most addicting things I've encountered. After a continuous hour of listening, I've yet to tire of this. Well played mate.

SS - EnLIGHTenment SS - EnLIGHTenment

Very interesting. You present very interesting thoughts, in an interesting and entertaining fashion. Moreover, though I also do not share your beliefs entirely, you always seem to respond to opposition and criticism with grace and humility, and that is something that I believe is commendable. This is well made, and I look forward to your future contributions.

Picksars Brayve Picksars Brayve

Nicely done, got a good laugh out of it.

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Amazing, and I am horrified by the idea that this was almost never publically shared.

r/atheism r/atheism

I may not believe in god, but I do believe this is fricken hilarious. Good job.

Last Stop Last Stop

Interesting, horrifying, and thought provoking. Somewhat vague and unexplained, but that's not necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. Just a nightmare (reflecting her own depression), or a recurring dream to match her experience of such an event? The world may never know.

Kel-chan responds:

yup you got it the character IS her- it's kind of like a ghost actually- If you look at the last shot of the the picture in the newspaper it IS her. The reason she's wearing red when she wakes up is that tie back to HER death. So she's dead, in like limbo or whatever thats' why there is no one else at the train station

Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

I clap for you. Though I am, admittedly, not religious, I do believe in the ideas that you portray. That, society, and its ideals are capable of being, and often are, WRONG. I believe people must find their own path, based on their own happiness, and learn to live a life of their own. Or I'm just crazy and you didn't mean to say any of those things. Either way, good show old boy.

nahtanojmal responds:

Society may be wrong in some areas but mainly I mean to point to the fact that we could be the best possible person, regarded highly by everyone around us, but still have it all taken from us by death. What does living mean to me if I will not keep any of it?

Thanks for commenting ;D
sorry it took soooo long